This website is currently in a beta phase. Though bilingual functionality exists, we are still working on translating all elements.
If you would like to provide feedback or help build this resource, please see the link at the bottom for contact information.
Guidance and resources presented on this page are organized by the following generalized research stages:
- Planning (study design, data management planning, research ethics application)
- Creating and Analyzing (data collection, analysis, synthesis)
- Sharing (publication, data deposit & sharing)
- Appraising (data assessment, evaluation, review)
- Archiving and Preserving (long-term preservation, study close-down)
- Reusing (access, use, reuse and repurpose)
The following resources were referenced when describing the lifecycle stages above, and may be useful if you are looking for further details on the data lifecycle, or the data curation lifecycle: